And the Finalists for Volt to Vacation are…
July 19, 2012 4:36 pm ET
It’s been an exciting few weeks for the Chevy Volt and its little black book is filling up! So much so that the Volt just can’t seem to choose and needs your help deciding from their final five. Check out these great dates that were submitted and vote on which one you think deserves a date with our eco-friendly Chevy Volt:
1. Ellen Ross- PR and Fashion blogger Ellen Ross imagined a peaceful and serene trip with the Chevy Volt. She fell in love with the Volt’s environmental consciousness and wants to take it across Pennsylvania, visiting the state’s many great parks.
2. Kristin Strange- New York Mom Blogger Kristin Strange wants to make courting the Volt a family event, taking it upstate to Niagara Falls. She loves the idea of giving the Volt an afternoon in the cool spray of the falls as she and her family ride The Queen of the Mist.
3. Terry McFly- Blogger and true cool aficionado Terry McFly is promising the Volt a date filled with excitement! He wants to show the Volt pure adrenaline fun by touring the Northeast’s best theme parks. The Volt will gladly watch from the parking lot as Terry defies death on the mighty rollercoasters.
4. Carol Cain- NY travel and adventure guru Carol Cain is looking for an escape from the exhaustion of Manhattan. The Volt’s charging up for their potential vacation camping in Vermont under the stars!
Now we need your help deciding. Vote on who gets to Date My Chevy!
Who's date captured the Volt's adventurous spirit?
- Ellen Ross (46%, 280 Votes)
- Kathleen E (27%, 161 Votes)
- Terry McFly (21%, 126 Votes)
- Kristin Strange (6%, 34 Votes)
- Carol Cain (0%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 605